Heather's Christmas survey....FUN!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? wrapped...and thanks to Joleen, with ribbons and bows!
3. Colored lights or white on tree/house ? lots of lights....doesn't matter the color. especially chasing lights!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? LOL...I bought it after Thanksgiving and it's still sitting here in the pkg, next to my computer!
5. When do you put your decorations up? the weekend after Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? On Christmas day...Lasagna
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? When I was a kid, my grandparents used to run a tape recorder while we unwrapped the gifts. Going back and listening to the comments out of context is hysterical! Where are those tapes anyway?
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? If I stop believing in Sanata Claus, he might stop coming to my house!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Our family gift exchange is Christmas eve. Then Santa comes to our house. Doesn't he come to yours?
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Love my pre-lit tree!!!!! Annual, dated ornaments along with all the handmade ones from the kids over the years.
11. Snow… love it or dread it? Love it...from indoors
12. Do you know how to ice skate? yes, but never gonna happen again!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? So many over the years, but like Jo, I once followed a scavenger hunt through my grandma's house and found my present in the dryer. THE DRYER WAS RUNNING!!!!!!! LOL I still remember getting my first bike. I was 6. It was hidden in the garage. a beautiful red schwin. I wish I still had it!
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? the family all getting together. The chaos of the kids.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? FUDGE! You go, Jo. Now we just have to teach you how to make it! So I can stop :)
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? My kids coming home Christmas eve and spending the night to wake up EARLY, together the next morning. It was hard last year without it. 2 years ago, Brad & I woke the kids up at 3:30 am! That was the best ever.
17. What tops your tree? A poor ancient angel who requires surgery each year before she can go up!
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I love to receive, of course, but it's too much fun giving and watching the joys in my loved one's faces. This is my favorite.
19. Favorite Christmas Song? Oh Holy Night, sung by John Berry
20. Favorite Flavor of Candy Canes? Hershey's chocolate mint.