sundaisies & doodlebugs -->

Monday, September 04, 2006

My New Car


Well, after spending a couple of days on the internet researching, and another couple of days driving everything I thought I might be interested in, on Saturday, Brad and I bought a new car. It is BEAUTIFUL!! It is a 2006 Acura TSX. It is pearl white, with parchment leather interior and all the bells and whistles I could ask for. It has a voice activated everything from the navigation system, to the phone, to the radio or cd player, to even the air conditioner! It has a sun and moon roof, wood trim, memory seats that even heat up. The outside mirrors even have heaters for cold days! I feel spoiled! It sure feel luxurious, too! Can't wait to take you for a ride! Here is my new car....

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's so beautiful.. I'm really happy for you! :)

Yay! You posted a link.. good job! Did you do it yourself or did Aimee show you? ;)

8:58 PM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

Love it!!!!! I think you made an excellent choice. Looks like next year your car will be the one driving to Stateline :)

7:28 AM  
Blogger Simply Me said...

this works for me. All you need now is remote control and sensors for cars coming up too close to you. Mazeltof!
Mom

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home