sundaisies & doodlebugs -->

Thursday, October 12, 2006

If I had a camera with me...

If I had a camera with me I could have shown you what a wonderful week of experiences I had.

If I had a camera with me, I could've shown you Brad's face when he opened Andre Agassi for his anniversary gift. (Okay, not Andre, but a great picture of him!)

If I had a camera with me, I could've shown you Grandma enjoying the Kenny Rogers concert, and making sure that we all knew that she wants "Through The Years" played at her funeral!

If I had a camera with me, I could've shown you Aimee's face as she tried to explain to us the difference between one pound of coffee beans and one pound of ground coffee!

If I had a camera with me, I could've shown you the fabulous moon last night! It was gold and orange. It was shaped in such a way that it was missing from 11 o'clock to 3 o'clock and it was chopped from 3 o'clock to 6 o'clock. It was amazing. At one point it was hiding behind the mountain, and only a tiny piece was showing. It gave Sarah and I the opportunity to discuss the colors of the moon (in reality) and about the lunar eclipse. Apparantly, it's not white.

If I had a camera with me, I could've shown you Joleen in her beautiful purple dress. The shoes?????? WOW!

If I had a camera with me, I could've shown you Sarah sleeping in her bed (at 11:00 in the morning!) with 3 pillows, 2 fleece blankets and a quilt, Jake, Buster, AND Spencer!

If I had a camera with me, I could've shown you me.....tired, stressed, busy, and BLESSED!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well, even without a camera, I could see it! :)

PS- I like your new banner, do you? ;)

4:03 PM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

Dummy......where was your camera? :)

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home