sundaisies & doodlebugs -->

Monday, December 18, 2006

Molly


Every year since i've known him, Brad has given me a Christmas present before Christmas. I used to think it was because he just couldn't wait, but I realized now, it's just a fun tradition with him. This year, he really surprised me. He gave me a puppy!
She was rescued from a shelter in Ontario. She is a terrier mix and is 4 months old. She has the sweetest personality and Buster loves her! She will be a ltitle bit bigger than Buster, which is perfect! Maybe he won't bully her so much. We already know she can hold her own with him. She is a little bit intimidated with her surroundings, but is adapting very well. She already will potty everytime on her pad as long as she's in her pen (an area we gated off in my bedroom). When she has the rest of the house, she pottys wherever! This is my least favorite part of raising a puppy, for sure! She sleeps through the night and is a super cuddle bug! Here are some pictures of Molly, Buster and Jake getting to know each other. Since these pictures were taken, Buster and Molly play all the time - keep away, chase, and wrestle! Molly can even steal the toy from Buster! Of course, she has to trick him into dropping it first!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

she's so cute! i can't wait to meet her! :)

2:36 PM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

Yikes! All these pocket pets!!!!!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

Oh my, she is darling! I am glad she gets on well with Buster.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home